Thanks Are Contagious

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 9:22 AM
      Greetings All!

      I want to thank all of the performers who helped make the Ayreton Carnivale a better event.

      I especially want to thank Hilla, who was the first person to sign up for the bardic stage after I posted the set list.

      I also want to thank the Pippins and the Baron's Noyse,
      who did a lovely set together, thus showing that they play well together and sound great doing it!

      And last and best, I want to thank Robyyan and the Baron's Noyse,
      who seamlessly kept the delightful music going during the entire feast - truly superlative!

      I know I had an excellent time at this event, and I hope everyone else did, as well.
      The fine musicians and singers made my day brighter and more vivid.

      I thank you all for such a fine job - you all worked very hard and it is appreciated.

      Kyla of Ravenslake, Bardic co-ordinator for Ayreton Carnivale 1