Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Brewers Guild to the White Courtesy Phone

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2013
      Master Sean,

      If no one else is available, I should be there are some point Sat afternoon.

      I can store them.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 22, 2013, at 18:31, "Tom Hughes" <thomashughes06@...> wrote:

      I was given 36 empty, clean wine bottles last week at Mugmort Melees as a donation to the guild.  I will take them to Crown and A&S.  You can pick them up there.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013

        Sounds great.