Ayreton Brewers Guild to the White Courtesy Phone

  • Tom Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013

      I was given 36 empty, clean wine bottles last week at Mugmort Melees as a donation to the guild.  I will take them to Crown and A&S.  You can pick them up there.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2013
        Master Sean,

        If no one else is available, I should be there are some point Sat afternoon.

        I can store them.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013

          Sounds great.