Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Crown Tournament Fundraiser

  • Joann Peek
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2013
      Both the auction and bake sale will be in the basement of the building.  There should be maps at Troll.

      For the auction, find either LLew or myself, but Llew should probably be in the room most of the morning.

      For the bake sale find Baroness Keiley.

      Thank you to everyone donating!!!

      From: Jenna Klauss <jak238@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Thieves Group
      <thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com>; Ravenslake
      <shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com>; Illiton YahooGroups
      <illiton@yahoogroups.com>; Justice <ice_dragon_00@...>; Rachel
      Scheffler <dontplayleapfrogwithaunicorn83@...>; Moira
      <macgillavrey@...>; Elena/Joanna <mandymeroux@...>; Lorenzo
      <lorenzosca@...>
      Sent: Wed, May 22, 2013 10:28 am

      Hey All we are still looking for help with donations, retainers, and
      help setting up.

      Good Day Everyone!  Please pass this along to any groups I may have
      missed.

        Grey Hope will be hosting Crown Tournament in a week.  Currently
      there is a request for people to retain for their Majesties.  If you
      have an hour or two to donate to our Crown. I believe guard duty for
      the royalty room is also available for those that are a little shy.
       Please contact Joann/Elena at mandymeroux at yahoo dot com

      Also there will be a bake sale and baked goods are greatly appreciated.
       If you are planning on bringing something to donate please include an
      index card with a list of ingredients so those that have food allergies
      will know what they may enjoy.  If you are not a baker and not
      interested in sweets, I could also use some help with manning the
      table.  Please contact me off list with a time and how long you would
      be available to help out.  My email is Jak238 at gmail dot com  Thank
      you for all of your assistance, below is the information of the reason
      we are doing this bake sale.

      The Middle Take Care of its Own auction details!For those of you asking
      how you can help us help our friend struggling with HIV, here is how
      you can help:First, donations for the bake sale are graciously accepted
      and can be sent with me or anyone attending the Kingdom Arts and
      Sciences Faire on Saturday, May 25th.
      Second, there will be a silent auction during the Faire on May 25th. If
      you would like to donate, please contact Mistress Elena de Vexin
      atmandymeroux@... as soon as possible. She will ask a
      description, photo (if possible), minimum price and a BUY IT NOW price.
      Once we have that we will post a description online and allow people to
      email her bids (first in gets it!). Anything that does not sell online
      will be placed in the silent auction the day of the event. AND,
      donations that day are also gladly accepted.

      Third, there will be a benefit concert featuring some of the best known
      names in the SCA directly following the end of the Faire. While final
      details are being worked out, the concert will be free pending
      donations. The cash bar will be open and we will be selling food so
      plan on staying!

      Finally, as people have already started to give me donations directly,
      please send donations to me at Mike Hobbs, 1204 E. Ohio St.,
      Indianapolis, IN 46202.
      More details will follow. Thank you from all of us for helping give our
      friend time and resources to recover.

      LLEW

      --
      Jenna Klauss

      SCA; Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Unum exercituum
      “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed
      to help you discover who you are.”
      ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon ~