Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Crown Tournament Fundraiser

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2013
      Good morning,

      Where and when can we drop off the donated auction items on Saturday?

      Cheers, Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW, Meadows Herald
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is
      bacteria."

        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2013
          Both the auction and bake sale will be in the basement of the building.  There should be maps at Troll.

          For the auction, find either LLew or myself, but Llew should probably be in the room most of the morning.

          For the bake sale find Baroness Keiley.

          Thank you to everyone donating!!!