Latest Edition of the Zephyr

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
    Greetings Ayretonians,

    I am delighted to present you the latest (April) edition of the Zephyr. I've been experimenting with the layout and I hope you like it. Thank you so much to Her Excellency Nadezda and Lady Emma Reuschell for their help with proofreading. If there are any suggestions or corrections to be made, kindly address your comments to me at sarafina.sinclair@.... I have endeavored to have the most up-to-date information as possible.

    Thank you for reading. As always, your submissions are most welcome!

    In service,

    Sarafina

    --
    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2013
    Greetings Ayreton,

    Please find attached the latest edition of the Zephyr newsletter. If you have any questions or comments, direct them to me at sarafina.sinclair@...

    Thank you for reading!

    In service,

    Sarafina, Chronicler

    --
    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2013
      This has been added to the Ayreton Site as well.  Also remember that you can find back issues there as well.

      -Dunstan

      [Attachment(s) from Sarafina Sinclair included below]