next two Sunday practices

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Unto all I give greetings.

      We do not have a room reservation for Sunday but it's supposed to be warm and sunny so we will be out on the midway with Gatorade to pass around.  Please hydrate before you come.

      For Sunday 5/26, we have the library on the first floor, but I am travelling for the Memorial Day weekend.  Is there another marshal that can cover for me?  It's also Crown Tournament, so is there even any interest in practice that weekend or is everyone out of town anyway?  If no one lets me know that they actually want to practice that weekend, I will just cancel.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short