Border Skirmish AnS!

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Greetings unto the population at large!

      Border Skirmish is fast approaching and we are thrilled to offer classes, space for doing, as well as an AS display.

      Bring your projects - in process or complete - and show off what you are working on!

      If you are interested in teaching, contact Metylda at bamf505 at yahoo or metylda at gmail. (Or if you know someone you think should teach, let me know!)

      And we look forward to hosting everyone at Border Skirmish - June7-9, 2013 at Walworth County Fairgrounds (411 East Court Street, Elkhorn, WI 53121) as we wage a merry skirmish against Northshield!

      YIS,

      Metylda of Ravenslake

      "Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation"
      — Walter Cronkite

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf