Bardic Skirmish - A weekend of Bardic at Border Skirmish

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 9:05 AM
      Forwarded at the request of the perpetrators...oops, I mean,
      coordinators:

      The event is Border Skirmish, held south of Caer Anterth Mawr in the
      Kingdom of Northshield, sponsored by C.A.M. and the Shire of Ravenslake
      in the
      Middle Kingdom. The armies of those two kingdoms have turned it into
      their annual early summer war practice. It is, also, always more than
      that.

      This year, especially! A Full Weekend Of Bardic: Friday, Saturday,
      Sunday!
      ... The event-within-the-event is BARDIC SKIRMISH! ...
      Classes, Circles, Bardic Kuub, Mini-Madness, Workshop, Shared Meals,
      FUN!

      You NEED to know more. Check it all out at the Bardic Skirmish web
      pages:
      <caeranterth.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2013/bardic_skirmish.php>

      They'll be linked as part of the main event website as soon as my
      request reaches its webminister:
      <http://www.ravenslake.org/BorderSkirmish.html>

      We Sign, And Sing,
      -- Dahrien Cordell and Hilla Hamasdohtor =)