Re: [Ayreton] Rope Bed Frame; To a good home

  • AlexdeSet@...
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      Greetings!
           How big is it? (full, queen, twin...?)
      R,
      Alexander de Seton
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marie la Fauconniere <midlandsseneschal@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, May 13, 2013 9:11 am
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Rope Bed Frame; To a good home

      Dunstan - don't throw it out. If it's in decent shape and no one else wants it, I can store it until it finds a good home. I even have a full-size futon to put with it. (I vaguely recall someone recently looking for one, but can't remember who...)
      Cheers, Marie
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W., Meadows Herald (macgregorscairn@... / 847-452-2032 cell)
      Midlands Regional Seneschal (midlandsseneschal@...)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013