Re: [Ayreton] Rope Bed Frame; To a good home

  • Marie la Fauconniere
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 7:11 AM
      Dunstan - don't throw it out. If it's in decent shape and no one else wants it, I can store it until it finds a good home. I even have a full-size futon to put with it. (I vaguely recall someone recently looking for one, but can't remember who...)
      Cheers, Marie
      ------------------------
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W., Meadows Herald (macgregorscairn@... / 847-452-2032 cell)
      Midlands Regional Seneschal (midlandsseneschal@...)