Re: [Ayreton] Re: Press Coverage of the Ayreton Carnivale and Midlands A&S Fa...

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      I thought some might be interested to know....  the one lady taking pictures said that  she can't wait to come back and try us out when not on assignment!  She thought our event was so much fun and can't wait to participate.  Her comments and the twinkle in her eye were very glowing.  so....we will see.

      Anna