Rope Bed Frame; To a good home

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2013
      I'm clearing out my garage and am looking to off load a rope bed frame to someone in need.

      Based on the response I get, I'll either give this to an interested party or throw it out.

      Thanks,

      Dunstan

    • Marie la Fauconniere
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        Dunstan - don't throw it out. If it's in decent shape and no one else wants it, I can store it until it finds a good home. I even have a full-size futon to put with it. (I vaguely recall someone recently looking for one, but can't remember who...)
        Cheers, Marie
        ------------------------
        SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W., Meadows Herald (macgregorscairn@... / 847-452-2032 cell)
        Midlands Regional Seneschal (midlandsseneschal@...)