Pennsic registration reminder

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013

      Greetings!

      This is just to remind everyone that the last day to register for Pennsic is June 9th--exactly one month from today.
      If you want to camp with Ayreton this year, please register under "Great Dark Horde" and send myself or Henry (Scribesquire at comcast DOT net) an email/message to let us know so we can keep the numbers straight. There is also a form we need to get you that defines your personal camp space and needs (like electricity) so that the land agent can lay out space and keep Ayreton people together. Note that this location affords us easy access to Mid-royal, the Barn, Camp store etc., as well as other amenities including an in-camp shower, coffee, hot water and electricity. There is a camp fee of $20 pp., some guard duty will also be requested, as this is a closed camp.

      Nadezda

      Baroness Ayreton