Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 38 , May 8, 2013
      Practice is on for Sunday, even though it's Mother's day.  I won't get there until 3 due to family obligations, so any practice that happens without a marshal is unofficial.  Also the school is doing their annual scavenger hunt, so we don't have a room, but we will get to see some fun stuff out on the midway.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna