Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 29 , May 8, 2013
      Practice is on for Sunday, even though it's Mother's day.  I won't get there until 3 due to family obligations, so any practice that happens without a marshal is unofficial.  Also the school is doing their annual scavenger hunt, so we don't have a room, but we will get to see some fun stuff out on the midway.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 29 , May 8, 2013
        Susanna,

        I will be there on Sunday, and hopefully at 2pm. I can do the marshallate thing until you show up.

        See you Sunday,

        Fern

        Message 3 of 29 , May 30, 2013
          We have the Cloister Club on the first floor for practice on Sunday.
        • susan mickelson
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 7, 2013
            Unto All I Give Greetings.

            As of right now we do not have a room for practice and there is a chance of thunderstorms.  I'm trying to get us a room and keeping an eye on the weather, so stay tuned for further updates.  I will post if I'm cancelling it.

            in service
            -Susanna
          • susan mickelson
            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 13, 2013
              Unto All I Give Greetings.

              I know Sunday is Father's day, but we will be practicing anyway.  We don't have a room but it looks like the weather will be clear by the afternoon.

              in service
              -Susanna
            • susan mickelson
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 12, 2013
                Unto All I Give Greetings.

                Sunday should be a beautiful 70 degrees, so lets just hope the rain holds off.  We have had a lot of new people coming to practice, so it would be great if we had some more experienced fighters to work with them.

                in service
                -Susanna
              • susan mickelson
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 12, 2013
                  Unto All I Give Greetings.

                  Sunday should be a beautiful 70 degrees and lets hope the rain holds off. We have a bunch of new people, it would be great if we had some more experienced fighters to work with them.

                  In service
                  -Susanna
                • Sarafina Sinclair
                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 15, 2013

                    Hi folks,

                    If it does get a little wet, we'll meet under the cloisters on the northwest side of the building. See you at 1!

                    All the best,

                    Sarafina

                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 10, 2013
                      Unto All I Give Greetings.

                      Sunday practice will be outside again since the building is full up, but the weather should be lovely at 70 and sunny.  We had a good dozen students come out an fight last week and I hope that most of them return, so come on out and help us welcome the new fighters.  Remember that the Chicago Marathon is on Sunday, so please plan your drive around that chaos.

                      in service I remain,
                      -Susanna the Short
                    • susan mickelson
                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 31, 2013
                        Unto All I Give Greetings.

                        We have the west lounge in Ida Noyes (second floor) for Sunday practice.  Hopefully there will be some visitors in town for All Souls and staying for practice.

                        -Susanna
                      • susan mickelson
                        Message 11 of 29 , Nov 14, 2013
                          Unto All I Give Greetings.

                          We have the east lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes this Sunday.

                          in service
                          -Susanna
                        • susan mickelson
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jan 23
                            Unto All I Give Greetings

                            I know a lot of people will be at Maidens for the weekend, but we do still have practice at 2pm at Ida Noyes hall on Sunday.  We have the Cloister Club on the first floor.

                            in service
                            -Susanna
                          • susan mickelson
                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 6
                              Unto All I Give Greetings.

                              This Sunday we have the west lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes hall.

                              -Susanna
                            • susan mickelson
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 20
                                Unto All I Give Greetings.

                                We have the west lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes hall for practice at 2pm on Sunday.  Hope to see you there.

                                -Susanna
                              • susan mickelson
                                Message 15 of 29 , Mar 7
                                  We have the west lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes for Sunday.  Don't forget to change your clocks that morning.
                                • susan mickelson
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Apr 17 1:07 PM
                                    Yes, there is practice this coming Sunday even though it is Easter.  We have the West Lounge on the second floor.  I know several people aren't showing up until 3 but practice does officially start at 2.

                                    -Susanna