Thank You Ayreton!

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2013

      Good Morning Ayreton!

      I wanted to extend a thank you to everyone who participated in yesterday's event in any way. Their Royal Majesties expressed to me what a wonderful time their had, and noted that they felt very welcome and deeply appreciated all of our hard work and support. Further Their Stellar Majesties of Northshield were made to feel very much at home, and were equally impressed with our event staff.

      Personally I am very proud of our barony for having pulled together to make this event happen.

      On a very personal note, I want to thank the serving staff in particular, for letting me indulge my whim to serve their Majesties in period fashion as one of their servers during feast. I was a great joy for me to rejoin their ranks, as well as to be able to cater to their Majesties needs in a way that sitting at head table could not afford me.

      Huzzah Ayreton!

      Nadezda

      Baroness Ayreton

    • Dolores Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013
        Thank you for jumping into the breach, Your Excellency.  As far as I'm concerned, you can come and 'slum' with us any time you want.

        That goes for you, too, Sarafina.

        Moose