Signet and Scrolls for Coronation Update

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      From the Lincoln Signet

      Just as an FYI - Due to health concerns for my father I will not be at Coronation tomorrow, but the kingdom signet will.  His Lordship Justice McArtain will be handling all of the signet duties so please turn scrolls into him in the Signet Room by 1:00 pm. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

      Hillary