One last spot open in Artisan Row

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      We had a last minute cancellation in the Artisans Row for this weekend if anyone is interested in coming to display their particular art or science. The spot is during the 2:30-4:30 timeslot. Please contact me asap if interested as I would hate to see any open spots.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com