We're gonna have a Ball at Coronation!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Greetings All,

      As if you needed more incentive to come to Coronation, we're gonna have a Ball! You should bring your dancing shoes and prepare to dance off all those calories from the glorious feast being prepared.

      Please see below for the Dance Sets.

      See you Saturday!!

      ss

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

      Dance Sets
      Set 1
      Carolingian or Belle Qui Pavane
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Rufty Tufty
      Black Alman
      Heralds in Love

      Set 2
      Amoroso
      Rostiboli Gioioso
      Petite Vriens
      Gracca Amorosa
      Gelosia

      Set 3
      Horse Bransle
      Montarde Branle
      Official Bransle
      Pease Bransle

      Set 4
      Sellengers Round
      Upon a Summer's Day
      Hearts Ease
      Gathering Peascods

      Set 5: Bonus Italian set w/recorded music (or live music, if
      musicians are in the mood) if there is time
      Fiamma D' Amore
      Ballo Del Fiore
      Saltarello La Regina
      Bella Gioiosa