Fwd: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 5/3/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Project night at Jadwiga's house again!  Come work on a project or learn a new stitch!  Ping me if you need address/directions.

      Jadwiga

      Date: Friday May 3, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed to carrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)

      Edit reminder options