Re: [Ayreton] Re: Press Coverage of the Ayreton Carnivale and Midlands A&S Faire

  • Paul Beck
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2007
      I have contacted the reporter thanking her for attending our event, and politely asked her to keep me informed as to when the article is to be published.

      Meurig ap Cynfarch

      Robin Goldman <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
      Please post the article when it gets printed or let me know how I can get a copy as I was featured (maybe) (A&S Awards)

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      always stay connected to friends.

      Finding fabulous fares is fun.