Fighting at Coronation

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 24, 2013

      Due to unforeseen site concerns and contract requirements, we are required to make changes to the scheduled fighting to be held at Coronation on May 4th.

      There will be two ‘Flower Tournaments’ of one hour duration each….one for Heavy fighters to begin at Noon and one for the Rapier fighters to be held immediately after.  When these two tournaments have been completed there will be time allowed for pick-up fights but only as it suits the outdoor space available, the weather, and the fighters present.

      Unfortunately there is no longer an option for indoor fighting; in case of extremely inclement weather there will be no fighting at the event.   We kindly ask you to restrict the amount of gear that you bring to absolute necessities and to be aware that indoor storage space will be limited.

      We ask for your understanding and support.  Please direct any questions you may have to the Event Steward or to the designated Marshal-In-Charge.

      http://midrealm.org/greygargoyles/coronation.html