OT: Help Wanted!

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hey there! Hilla here!

      I'm looking for some help of the handy-competent strong kind. Our finished basement flooded last week and my parents are looking for someone who knows how to rip up carpet and can do it asap.

      Carpet has been dried as much as possible with a shop-vac, but the water was sewer backup, so it will be a messy job. Some furniture moving possible. My dad'd pay $15 an hour for the work. If anyone would like to do it, please contact me off-list. We're hoping to have it done by Thursday evening because our garbage pickup is Friday. Location: Niles, IL, around Harlem & Oakton.

      Thanks, and I now return you to your regular list activity.

      --Hilla

      Sent from my BlackBerry, because blackberries are magical fruit!