Free tickets to Merchandise Mart Antique Show

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 7:59 AM
      I have a free pass for two ($30) value to the Merchandise Mart Antiques Show next weekend 4/26 to 4/29.

      Its like a musuem with price tags, where they let you poke the old things. :)

      A receive them from dealer C.E. Pucket,  http://cepuckett.com/, who I think has the only affordable things in the whole show: roman coins, medieval manuscript leaves and cuttings, retro prints, etc.

      Shoot me an email if you are interested. If I get a ton a requests, I will put your name in a hat and chose that way.

      --Jocelyn

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom
      Project Blog: jocelynsworkshop.blogspot.com