Red table runners

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:37 AM

      Good day good gentles!

      I am on a hunt for red table runners. On my many travels and cooking adventures through our great barony I have a memory of red table runners but have no memory as to whom they belong to or where they are located. Any information would be appreciated as if possible I would like to beg their use for coronation.

      Please contact me privately if you have any information.

      In service,

      Kara Atladottir