Weekend Fight Practice!!

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
      Just FYI, I thought this had been publicized but maybe not.  This Saturday Ravenslake has rented a HUGE indoor facility for an all day practice.  There is room for A&S projects as well as Heavy and Rapier combat.

      I'll be there, as well as Warder Alexander Drake.  So, If you are not going with Gwynn down to Champhron, plan on coming up here and fighting all day.

      Anton
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
        Anyone have the address and starting/ending times, for this?

        On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Clint Anderson <rapieranton@...> wrote:

        Just FYI, I thought this had been publicized but maybe not.  This Saturday Ravenslake has rented a HUGE indoor facility for an all day practice.  There is room for A&S projects as well as Heavy and Rapier combat.

        I'll be there, as well as Warder Alexander Drake.  So, If you are not going with Gwynn down to Champhron, plan on coming up here and fighting all day.

        Anton
      • ehepler
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
          The details are on the Ravenslake Events page, including a link to Google Maps:

          http://ravenslake.org/events.html

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

          > Anyone have the address and starting/ending times, for this?
          >
          > On Apr 15, 2013, at 12:52 PM, Clint Anderson <rapieranton@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Just FYI, I thought this had been publicized but maybe not. This Saturday Ravenslake has rented a HUGE indoor facility for an all day practice. There is room for A&S projects as well as Heavy and Rapier combat.
          > >
          > > I'll be there, as well as Warder Alexander Drake. So, If you are not going with Gwynn down to Champhron, plan on coming up here and fighting all day.
          > >

          > > Anton

        • Jenna Klauss
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
            Directions to site;
            Rt 12 north in Fox Lake IL. At the north end of town (before the lake) turn right on E Oak st, past Ray Chevy and the BP gas station. Turn left on the 1st road Nippersink Blvd. The site is the 1st building on the right, tan building with the green strips.
            71 Nippersink Blvd, be sure it is Nippersink Blvd if you use a mapping service there is more than 1 Nippersink in town.

            I'll be there at 9am fighting will start when fighters and a marshal arrive.Fabric swap and A&S when Metylda the A&S person arrives.

            --
            Jenna Klauss

            SCA; Baroness Keiley Duchem
            Unum exercituum
            “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
            ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon ~

          • AlexdeSet@...
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
              Greetings!