Carnivale Feast thank yous!

  • maestraghita
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      Thank you so much for allowing me to do another feast! I had a great time, and I have a list of people to thank!

      1) Sir Varian and Lady Mirielda
      Sir Varian promised me a day of execution and some Honey Quiches and he definitely delivered!
      Lady Mirielda washed dishes all day long and I am definitely grateful for her help.
      2) Lord Errc who spend most of the day in the kitchen chopping and helping.
      3) Mistress Hillary who spent the morning in the kitchen until she thought she had scribal duties to attend to. *evil chuckle*
      4) Tregirtsea, Foxvale, and Ravenslake who came through with cutting boards, pots and pans, and serving dishes.
      5) My husband who puts up with my crazyness and fixed the rotisserie trailer so we could bring it to the site, as well as ran errands for me during the day.
      6) My parents and sister and brother who came in to help when my usual suspects were not available.
      7) Any one who came in afterwards to help clean up!

      If anyone wants the menu/recipe book, email me and I'll send you the pdf.

      Thanks again!

      Maestra Ghita