Thank you!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 7:24 AM
      Greetings Ayretonians!

      I want to echo the thanks that Dunstan sent out and offer my sincere appreciation to everyone who worked to make this event possible. I often say that many hands make light work and that was especially true this weekend. We've maintained our reputation of being a group that leaves a site better than we found it.

      To everyone who moved a table, served food, pushed a broom, put back a chair, washed a dish, cooked delicious food, collected money, and many other tasks that my tired brain is forgetting, thank you. It is only through selfless work like this that we are able to keep having fun.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
    • Baronage Ayreton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2015

        Good afternoon Ayreton,

        Gareth and I would very much like to extend our gratitude for the kindness and support that we were shown this weekend at KWAR/KWCS. Thank you to all seneschals and cantons who ensured that there canton members and banners were available to participate in the procession into court. We so very much wanted this to be about Ayreton pride and everyone coming together to make this happen was a beautiful demonstration of the dignity and joy that each canton brings to the barony. The populace of Tree-Girt-Sea, Grey Gargoyles, Rokkehealden, Vanished Wood and Foxvale… you have our appreciation and devotion.
        Mistress Acelina and His Lordship Alexander…a special thank you with extra hugs.

        A personal thank you for members of Ayreton who worked to ensure that the right stuff, was in the right place at the right time for things to happen, including us. For every box, chair, and bag that was carried, moved and carried again, for making sure that there were yummy things to share in the room after court, for making sure that we looked like we (mostly) had a handle on things…thank you. His Excellency Henry and Her Excellency Nadezda, Lord Rikhard, Lady Kateline, Lady Anna Katharina, lord Galen, Warder Andrew, Mistress Sarafina, Lady Alexandra, Lord Gearalt, Maestra Gwen, Lord Roland, Lady Berngard, THL Elaine, THL Xavier, lady Adela, lady Aliet, thank you.

        For people who brought gifts out of kindness, laugher out of understanding and warm wishes out of encouragement we thank you. There were so many people who knew exactly what to say and when to say it to in order to allay nervousness:

        Their Majesties: Nikolai and Serena
        Sir Galem Lional Ostwestly and Lady Morgan She-Wulf
        Baroness Epona,
        THL Aneira and Sir James (all the way from Northshield),
        Baron Wilhelm and Baroness Alzebetta
        Lord Gearalt and Alexandra of Foxvale (All the way from Calontir)
        The Ayreton Archers
        The Canton of Rokkehealden
        Master Alexander de Seaton
        Baron Gintaras and Baroness Christiana
        Baroness Elspeth
        THL Kitsune
        Baron Albrecht
        Sir Guerric
        Maestra Margherita Alessia (called Ghita) and Lord Tom
        Baron Thorvald and Mistress Mary
        Baron Dougale and Baroness Jane
        Sir Thomas
        THL AEthelwulf
        Lord Einar and Lord Renzokuken OfAyreton
        Lady Anne
        Lady Matilda
        Warder Adrian and THL Chris
        Diana and Don
        Lady Jale and Lady Kitta
        Mistress Juliana and Master Hal
        THL Pheobe and THL Kevin
        Sir Fern and Master Robyyan
        Master Ettiene

        For the event steward Tierian and his staff…please accept our appreciation for an amazing event. Way to rock the fun and make it look easy. (We know it wasn’t, but you made it look like it was.) We know that investiture was a small part of great event and know that it was enjoyed by all.

        For the new Master Ercc; order of the Laurel…very well done. If you didn’t have an opportunity to see his display of his body of work it was incredible and inspiring. Congratulations!

        Please understand there were so many people who spoke kind words, who gave gentle hugs and gracious smiles that it is entirely possible that you touched us more than you will realize. Please forgive us if there was an oversight on our part, and please don’t think that your thoughtfulness wasn’t appreciated, they were…we were overwhelmed in a good way. If there is someone that we missed you have our heartfelt apologies and our ongoing gratitude.

        With our love and respect
        Hillary and Gareth
        Ayreton PRIDE!

        This email is a communication from the Barony of Ayreton, a part of the Midlands region of the Middle Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
        If you believe you have received this in error, Please notify the administrator at admin@...
      • Rob Hicks
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2015
          Please email me back.