Arts & Sciences at Coronation

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 6:44 AM
      We have 2 great opportunities for Artisans at the Coronation of Their
      Royal Highnesses Lucien and Catarina, May 4th in our fair Barony.

      The first is by teaching: The best way to refine your art is by trying
      to teach someone else how to do it. Classes are a valuable part of an
      events schedule as they allow people to learn new skills and actively
      engage new members in the society. We currently have slots for 8
      classes ( 1-4), and each class slot is only an hour so you will have
      plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day.

      The second is the Artisan Rows: Artisan Rows are perfect for those who
      do not enjoy teaching, but still are wanting to demonstrate their
      skills to the rest of the populace. We currently have 2 shifts of 2.5
      hours each slotted for the Artisan Row.

      If you are interested in participating in either, please email me at
      verena@...

      Let's show the rest of the Kingdom what a killer A&S community we have

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com