Lost and Found ant Ayreton Carnivale

  • vrayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 4:01 PM
      Hi folks.

      I lost track of my red wallet, and a black trash bag of donated ladies garb sometime around late morning yesterday.

      At the end of the night we also found some coats, khakis, a pouch with a necklace inside and some other things. A list of found things should be forthcoming.

      Please check your baggage to see if anythings turns up lost or found.

      Thanks,
      Jocelyn of Lutterworth