Re: [Ayreton] April 14 Sunday practice with visitors.

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 11, 2013
      The whole building is under maintenance, so there is practically no chance of getting a room.  But there is nothing in the weather prediction about lightning, which would be the only real reason to cancel.

      What time would people like to start on Sunday?  I'd like to be able to post a start time as early as possible to give people notice.  I don't think I can get there before noon, but if there are other marshals available then my presence wouldn't matter.

      Would the troll keepers at Carnivale mind if I put up a sign or put out flyers about practice to inform out of town guests of the time and location?

      From: susan mickelson <mickel14@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday practice
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 12:19 PM

      Unto all I give greetings.

      We do not have a room for Sunday practice.  The weather report says 59 and chance of showers, so I'm not going to cancel.  Hopefully it won't be too muddy.  Even if it is rainy and muddy, consider it Pennsic training.  Hope to see everyone there anyway.

      in service
      -Susanna

    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna