April 14 Sunday practice with visitors.

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 11, 2013
      Susanna,

      I really hope we have practice on Sunday! SIr William Fairhaven is driving up from Ohio for the event, and he would like to have practice with us all on Sunday.

      If we're outdoors, maybe we can even start early on Sunday? Much easier for long-distance visitors.

      Let's talk about it on Saturday, OK?

      Thanks,

      Fern

      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna