Sunday practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 11, 2013
      Unto all I give greetings.

      We do not have a room for Sunday practice.  The weather report says 59 and chance of showers, so I'm not going to cancel.  Hopefully it won't be too muddy.  Even if it is rainy and muddy, consider it Pennsic training.  Hope to see everyone there anyway.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna