Court & Country's Fourth Anniversary 4/4/13!!!!

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 4:16 PM
      Happy Birthday to us! Court & Country has just celebrated our fourth anniversary as an a capella medieval/renaissance vocal group. We have enjoyed our four years of researching and learning new music and of sharing it with all of you. We look forward to new musical opportunities and plans in the future!

      Our next performance will be at This Land Is Our Land in Fort Wayne, IN on April 20. Please join us there!

      http://www.shireofshadowedstars.org/This_Land_2013.php#candc-concert

      If anyone is interested in singing with us and joining our merry band, please contact me for more information.
      We meet on Wednesday evenings in Wheeling in the Northwest suburbs.

      Margrett Norwoode, Assistant Director
      (a/k/a Kerri-Ellen)