Re: [Ayreton] Sunday Practice

  • Sally Jones
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 6, 2013
      Hi Susanna,
      What about the Grey Gargoyles officers meeting? Also looking at the next email it seems that we are also having an Ayreton officers meeting too.
      Have you heard anything about either?

      Gwen

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna