Sunday Practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 5, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      We do not officially have a room for Sunday, but several of us are going to show up anyway.  We are hoping the building will open the Cloister Club on the first floor for us, or that the weather stays warm and dry enough to practice outside.  Either way, we hope to still be able to fight.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 8
        We are finally back at U of Chicago for Sunday practice.  I'll see you in the Theater on the 3rd floor of Ida Noyes hall at 2pm.

        -Susanna