Next Officers Meeting

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:05 AM
      With the last officers meeting falling on Easter, the schedule got a little disheveled. Our next officers meeting will be this Sunday at Grey Gargoyles at 2:30.

      The main focus will be making sure we are prepared for both Carnivale and Coronation.

      If you would like to have anything added to the minutes, please email me at verena@...

      2:30
      Ida Noyes Hall -
      University of Chicago