Re: Volunteer Opportunities at Carnivale

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hello!

      Posty McPosty Pants here to let you know that set up on Friday night will be from 7-930pm at the Immanuel Lutheran School at 832 Lee St in Des Plaines.

      Thx!

      ss

      On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...> wrote:
      Greetings!

      I just received word from our site liaison that we have been given leave to get into the building on Friday night to set up. We need folks to come help move tables and other such set up type tasks on Friday night, so there isn't so much to do on Saturday.

      Also, we need some parking attendants to help guide folks on how to unload and then park. As an added bonus, you get to wear a cape. That's right, folks. A cape!

      Thank you to everyone who has volunteered. We are looking forward to a delightful day.

      All the best,

      Sarafina