Ayreton Yahoo! Group Rules

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25 7:21 PM
      Greetings All,

      I will remind everyone that in part the Rules for use of this list
      are as follows:

      "The Ayreton Yahoo! Group is used to post news, make announcements,
      and for discussion of interest to all groups in the Chicago area.
      We encourage all people of Ayreton to subscribe and receive email or
      digests, so although it is not prohibited, please try to keep
      chatting to the local group mailing lists."

      For a complete set of the rules please visit the "Files" section of
      this group.

      This is the second warning in the past week regarding the rules of
      this discussion group. Further infractions of the rules may result
      in the individual(s) being no longer able to post to this Discussion
      Group.

      Please feel free to directly e-mail your comments to each other
      should you feel the need.

      Thank you.

      Ian the "not so happy" Green

      Ayreton Towne Cryer
    • drew n
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 8:31 AM
        <<"The Ayreton Yahoo! Group is used to post news, make announcements,

        and for discussion of interest to all groups in the Chicago area.

        "Discussion of interest"

        If people weren't interested, they wouldn't post about it.

        Nuff said.

        It's here! Your new message!