Volunteer Opportunities at Carnivale

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2013
      Greetings Friends,

      There are still opportunities to give a little of your time to help make our growing event a success. We need help with:

      Set Up
      Troll
      Dishes
      Servers
      Clean Up

      If you are able to volunteer for one of these areas, please let me know as soon as possible (sarafina.sinclair@...)

      Thank you kindly!

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
        Greetings!

        I just received word from our site liaison that we have been given leave to get into the building on Friday night to set up. We need folks to come help move tables and other such set up type tasks on Friday night, so there isn't so much to do on Saturday.

        Also, we need some parking attendants to help guide folks on how to unload and then park. As an added bonus, you get to wear a cape. That's right, folks. A cape!

        Thank you to everyone who has volunteered. We are looking forward to a delightful day.

        All the best,

        Sarafina