Fwd: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 4/5/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 5:53 AM
      That time again!  Am willing to answer any embroidery questions or teach a stitch - provided, of course, if I know the stitch in question!  My house - let me know if you need directions.

      Jadwiga

      Date: Friday April 5, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed to carrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)

      Edit reminder options