practice Sunday is cancelled

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 12:01 PM
      Unto all I give greetings.

      I have to cancel Sunday practice for this weekend (3/30), U of C is closed for spring break.

      -Susanna
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28 6:54 PM
        Thanks for the advance warning, Susanna.

        Considering that this is Easter Sunday, this is a good time to cancel.

        I plan to attend practice next Sunday, when I will be rested and raring to go!

        See you soon,

        Fern