Re: [Ayreton] Re: Visiting Chicago / Ayreton

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013

      Perhaps His Excellency Elect should meet with Their Excellencies Ayreton and conspire...er discuss the War? Hehe. Welcome to Ayreton Mael, may you enjoy the Hospitality of the Dragon Lands.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.

      From: Amy Woolard <ardena6@...>;
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013

        Actually, archery info is on our website right here

        http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/martial.html

        In service

        Lord Dunstan Bramblette

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android