Re: Visiting Chicago / Ayreton

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello Mael:  I will keep that in mind as the time gets closer. The
      activities listed on the web site are not all that we offer for
      social outlets in our Barony! There is also an archery practice
       on Wednesday evenings, and there are more martial and social activities
       to be had.  I know that folks would not mind meeting a fellow SCAdian for
       dinner or drinks when the opportunity is there. Keep in touch!
      Yours, Ardena Wildflower, Chatelaine, Barony of Ayreton.

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013

        Perhaps His Excellency Elect should meet with Their Excellencies Ayreton and conspire...er discuss the War? Hehe. Welcome to Ayreton Mael, may you enjoy the Hospitality of the Dragon Lands.

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
        Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, O.P.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013

          Actually, archery info is on our website right here

          http://www.midrealm.org/ayreton/martial.html

          In service

          Lord Dunstan Bramblette

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android