Re: [Ayreton] Final call for Ayreton Carnival instructors

  • scadougal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Excellent question / request.

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

      From: Verena Entenwirt
      Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:43 AM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Reply To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Final call for Ayreton Carnival instructors

      Alexander,

      Can you give us a listing of classes you have so we don't overdue the same subject?

      -Verena

      On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:51 AM, Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen <alexander@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      In a few short weeks we will welcome a new Ayreton Carnival, April 13th 2013.  On that day we wish to share the knowledge of our people with one another and with the visiting populace.

      The People of Ayreton have much knowledge to share and we ask that you volunteer your time and talent to spread the knowledge and skill forward to the whole of the Barony.

      I have some empty slots remaining, All subjects are welcome.  Just let me know when you will arrive on site and what you might like to share with us.

      I will work with you to establish a time.  Perhaps you embroider or sew, maybe you can shed light on a fascinating historical event, whatever your passionate about come share it at Carnival!

      In Service I remain

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton
      Dean of the College of History and SCA Administration, RUM
      Deputy Chatelaine of Special Projects; Gold Key

      www.broomstich.com