Sunday practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 43 , Mar 15, 2013
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      Sunday practice will be in the theater on the third floor of Ida Noyes hall.  We will have plenty of room for rattan fighting, fencing and A&S so everyone can come out and join us.

      -Susanna
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna