Foxvale's fighter practice site

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 8:50 AM
      Due to construction in our building Foxvale will have to cancel fighter practice for at least a month.

      The city of Aurora Youth Dept. has apologized for the late notice and wants to make sure that we understand we will be put back on the schedule as soon as the construction is over.

       It may be longer than a month but they are shooting for as short a time as possible, and they promise to keep us notified.

      Foxvalians, help coming up with an alternative and/letting other groups know.

      Hillary