Garb for sale: dresses, fencing jacket

  • Margarita T. R.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2013
      Greetings fellow Ayretonians,

      I am finding myself in possession of garb that no longer fits, and I wish to part with it for two reasons: Firstly to ensure that said garb continues being happy and worn in a good home and secondly to fund the purchase of garb that actually fits. So, I am looking to sell the following items:

      One front-laced, linen green dress from Revival Clothing, size 5 (size information at their website).
      One front-laced brocade green Italian dress with detachable sleeves, size 18-20.
      One side-laced linen black Italian dress with black/gold trim and detachable sleeves, size 16ish.
      One Triplette fencing jacket, the 3/4 sleeve front-closing one with the securing strap, size 50.

      All in very good condition. Pictures available upon request. Asking for $80 for each of the dresses, and $30 for the fencing jacket. Please ping me if interested.

      Cheers,

      Margretha

      ----
      Lady Margretha La Fauvelle/Margarita Rankin
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        I'm interested in the fencing jacket. How does Triplette measure size?

        KevinAmbrozijwski

[...]

      • Christian Fournier
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013

          I'm interested in the fencing jacket. How does Triplette measure size?

          Basically, the same as a men's suitcoat.

        • mth_salamander
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
             Once back home, I can measure it at the chest if you would like.Thank you for your interest!

            --Margretha