Midlands Rapier Championship

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      Greetings to all good gentiles currently residing in the Midlands
      region. Please know that your regional rapier championship will be
      held on April 6th at the Rights of Spring event. The baldric and the
      title of Midlands Rapier Champion are once again up for grabs. Please
      plan to attend and test your metal to find the best blade in the
      region. Also, per Royal decree, the top 5 finishers in this
      tournament will have their name submitted to round out the Pennsic
      Rapier Champions team this year at war.

      So sharpen your skills and polish your blades, the challenge awaits!

      Baron Anton du Marais
      Midlands Regional Rapier Marshal
      (AKA just some guy from Ravenslake)

      Also, please feel free to forward this missive to any local groups or
      lists you can think of that might have interested parties. Since
      April is coming up quick, I'd like to get the word out as far and wide
      as possible. If you are unable to attend Rights but would still like
      to be considered for the Pennsic Rapier Champions Team please contact
      one of the team coaches to discuss alternative options.
    • Clint Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        Gentles.......Gentles....... Really that's what I meant.....

        Damn auto-correct!

        Anton...... the horribly embarrassed.